Friday, December 14, 2012

I JUST CARRIED ON A PHONE CONVERSATION ON MY IPHONE VIA THE DIAPER PAIL

It's true. I was chatting with one of my best friends, Winnie, and Leo was mad that I wasn't playing with him, so I put the phone on speaker and let Leo traverse the house with it while we continued to chat about important stuff like work. The next thing I knew? Wee One had tossed the phone DIRECTLY INTO THE DIAPER PAIL (no, the little safety latch was not on. My bad). Winnie, of course, was completely unaware that my little cherub had deposited my iphone into a cesspool of dirty nappies and kept right on talking. (Her voice actually projected quite well from the bottom of the pail — go Apple). A few antibacterial wipes later, we were back into our deeply important (and by important, I mean, REALLY F-ING IMPORTANT) conversation, and Leo was sliding the phone behind the crack in the door over and over and over. And I was letting him. And there you have it, my friends: Motherhood. Happy weekend.

xo,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment