Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Round-up (or WHAT. I. LEARNED.)

What I learned this week:

1) Being busy is good, but being so busy that you have to schedule brushing your teeth is not.

2) You can't do everything. You just can't. (But you deserve to congratulate yourself for crossing one item off your to-do list. Even if it was just "buy Kleenex.")

3) Moms move at warp speed, and the rest of the world does not. The next time you're in a meeting and the other people are chit chatting about pie, while you watch the minutes (and your free time) ticking away, remind yourself that you are not alone. (You may be technically alone in that moment. But other moms commiserate).

Happy weekend! And thanks for reading. I am totally flattered, overwhelmed and verklempt by how many people keep pinging (or, like, real life telling) me that they're checking in on Mommyproof. It means a lot. Now go "like" my fan page (kidding. Except not here's the link).

xo,
Rebecca

PHOTO CAPTION: That is a dinosaur. Now that I'm the mom of a toddler boy, I need to learn the diff between stegosaurus and you know, that other one.

No comments:

Post a Comment