Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Round-up, or What I Learned



1) This New York Times article titled "How Do You Raise A Prodigy?" is not another parenting philosophy ala Tiger Parenting or French Parenting (I pictured flashcards for the womb, calculus for the under-two's, you get the idea). Instead, it's actually just an earnest question, "how do you raise a prodigy, if your kid happens to be one?" An interesting read.

2) I'm still on the third page of Harvey Karp's "Happiest Toddler on the Block," but so far, I'm digging it. Toddlerhood is like three parts fiesta mixed with two parts wrestling match and one part jungle safari. Um, yes, Harvey. I would have to agree.

3) These boots are uber cute.

Hope you all have great weekends. We're headed to a sign language class in hopes that Leo might turn "aaahhh!" into a cute sign for "milk." Will let you know how it goes.

xo,
Rebecca

PHOTO CAPTION: Snapshots on my walk to the office (and by "office," I mean "Starbucks.")

No comments:

Post a Comment